Friday, October 11, 2013

Live, Love and Learn. :)

Its been a while since I last wrote here. I realized a lot of things in life and I have gone through the many twists and turns of womanhood and motherhood. I am currently having a lot of dilemmas in my life.. But please don't get me wrong.. I am so blessed this year. Actually, to say that I am just blessed is an understatement. The blessings have been really overwhelming. I have achieved 9 out of 10 of my goals.. and I am so thankful.

I guess, dilemmas are just part of growing up.. We tend to over think and we tend to over analyze as we grow old and mature.. At the end of the day, what matters to most of us is the happiness of the people who bring joy in our lives..in other words, their happiness brings us happiness. 

Here are some of the things I have learned over the past 4 months:

.. Surround yourself with positive people.. they help you attract good vibes and it produces positive energy.
.. Share your blessings with others
.. Stay humble
.. Find joy in the littlest things
.. Be with our Lord. Always be thankful. Because when all else fails, no one but the Lord gives us the hope and light we need. 
.. Be the best mother you can possibly be. We cant ever turn back the hands of time. Send the right message to your children.. Do not let them remember the bad things of childhood. Make them love and value every moment spent with you. Be their best friends. Try new things with them. Make them feel happiest when you spend quality time together. 
.. Family first. Never abandon your family. 
.. Love yourself
.. Always be grateful
.. Travel. Meet new people and learn new things
.. Life is short so make the most out of it
.. Achieve financial independence. Do not just depend on your partner financially. 
.. Love yourself. This will help you become a better mother, partner, daughter, friend, employee and all other roles we play in our daily lives. It brings out the best in you. 
... Love, love, love!


At the moment.. these are the things running in my head.. I will try to share more of my journey with Nyx.

Thank you! :)

No comments: