Saturday, April 26, 2014

On getting Solo Parent ID in Bacoor Cavite

I didnt expect it to be easy.. 
But.. 
It took me less than 30 minutes to complete the transaction. 
And I regret that I procastinated and waited 3 years before I actually secure my own SOLO PARENT ID. 

I walked in the gate of DSWD in Bacoor Cavite and I was greeted by their friendly staff. I informed them of my reason of being there and was handed a form to fill out. I went there with my complete set of requirements namely:
  • Certificate of Employment
  • Barangay Certificate
  • 2 copies of 1x1 ID picture
  • ITR
  • Valid ID
I filled out the form and was about to leave when I was told to wait in queue for my ID. I was in shock when I learned that I would get it right away. I re-confirmed and was given an affirmative response. I thought it would be a lot more complicated given that I heard a lot of feedback from those who secured their solo parent IDs from Las Pinas that I would need to go thru a tedious process given the interviews, back ground checks and other requirements. I remember being casually asked of what happened and I responded informally while I was filling out the form. I don't claim that it would be as easy as this in all municipalities, I would just like to share my experience on how I got mine in Bacoor Cavite. It was a breeze and I am now enjoying additional 7 leaves in our company. 

So, if you are from Cavite and if you satisfy all requirements described in my last post, feel free to drop by DSWD and secure your own Solo Parent ID. It would definitely help us big time especially if you belong in the working class. :)


Here's how it looks: 




So get yours now and enjoy the benefits! :)

No comments: