Thursday, June 6, 2013

DIY Angry birds Name Tag and Notebook tags

Hi!

I hope mothers out there can find this useful!
Its Nyx's first day in Nursery class on Monday, June 10th..
I spent hours looking for printable name tags all over the net and I found it really hard to customize it. 

So.. 

I thought of creating my own name tag and notebook tags for Nyx!

Nyx is so obsessed with Angry birds so this is what I mainly used as a theme. 

Here's how I did it:

  1. Go to www.google.com
  2. Select "Image"
  3. Type "angry birds background" on the Search box
  4. Select preferred image
  5. Save "Image"
  6. Open Microsoft Word 2010
  7. On "Insert" tab, select "Picture"
  8. Click your preferred image
  9. Drag the image on your desired location
  10. Right click the image
  11. Select "Wrap Text"
  12. Click "Behind Text"
  13. Then type in your child's name. Position it on the desired location by dragging the image.
  14. Save image





This was may end-result!
For mom's who are not so techie like me..
You may find these very simple steps useful.. :)
I'll have it printed in stickers and I'm so sure Nyx will love it!

Let's make our kids' school days fun and memorable! :)

No comments: