Tuesday, June 18, 2013

FIRST in a playhouse - Austin land SM Bacoor


Hi!

It was Nyx's first time in a playhouse. By playhouse, I mean.. ung ganito - a venue where Nyx mingled with a bunch of kids na hindi nya kilala. This was 3 months ago na din.. Ang tagal na nito sa drafts ko.. I forgot how much we paid na.. What I remember the most is this was the primary reason why I enrolled him in summer class. He wasn't interacting with kids kasi during this time.. Gusto nya sya lang nagpplay sa isang play area.. 

When he started schooling.. his socialization skills improved a lot.. 


Nagpapicture lang kami dito kasi wala kaming shot sa SM Austin land.. :)












































































The amenities were nice. I think we paid some Php 120 for the 30-minute play... Everyone was required to wear socks for hygienic purposes.. So I suggest you bring socks na lang kasi they sell socks for Php 100.00 per pair (too pricey!).. Photos of guardian were taken upon entrance for the child's security... 

Overall, it was a fun experience!

Nyx loved it!

:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you document everything until his fatherhood :D. great shares.