Monday, January 28, 2013

A letter to my son.

I was watching you sleep, son
Your face,as always, looked as bright as the sun
That peace your aura brings
Its as if glistening as the angel sings


I'll never ever let you down
I'll be with you as you grow older..
When you stumble, I'll help you get up from the dumps.
I'm not gonna stop you from committing your own mistakes..
But I'll be sure to help you learn from those mistakes..
Dont ever be afraid to take risks..
Mommy has taken a lot of risks in life..
And I don't regret anything because it brought me closer to you..
I'm sorry that I wasn't prepared when you came into my life..
I'm sorry that everything was unplanned.
But I thank you because as day passes by,
you make me become a better person..
I'm sorry that I havent totally kicked the habit of smoking..
Please don't ever try smoking when you grow up..
I know its not gonna do you any good..
I'm trying so hard to drop the habit..

I want you to know that I'm enjoying every little kiss and hug I get from you..
I know that time will come that you'd soon stop doing that in public..
So I'd like you to know that I savor every minute of it now that you get to do it whenever, whereever.

I love you so much Nyx and when you came into my life,
You introduced me to a whole new world..
I learned to prioritize, focus and you gave my life direction.
Your dad may have left us for reasons, no one knows.
But I tell you, I'll do anything and everything so you wont feel a father's love is missing.
I know that soon you'll start asking questions,
I hope and pray that when the time comes,
you'll know that I never made you feel any less of a person or child just because your dad left us.

I will always be here for you.
I may not be able to provide you a glamorous/luxurious life..
But I have my LIFE, LOVE and TRUST to offer you for as long as you need me to or even when the time comes that you'll need other people more than you need me.



I LOVE YOU NYX.