Monday, January 21, 2013

Another day in Tagaytay..

(The title reads “Another day in Tagaytay” because Erick and I just went there to celebrate our 7th monthsary 2 weeks ago. We’re so loving the ambiance! J)
Yesterday, January 21, Erick, Nyx and I were supposed to just go in Tejeros, Cavite to visit Erick’s sister, Melissa, along with Erick’s mom. This was smoothly planned kasi nga I didn’t have much energy for the day coz I just came from an 8-hour graveyard shift. I got home around 630 AM. Around 7 AM, Erick’s mom (we call her Inay) texted that she has left Batangas na which means we should be ready to meet her by 9-10 AM depending on the traffic. I slept for barely 1 hour. Di ako nakatulog kagad kasi syempre we had kulitan time pa with Nyx. I had to ask Erick to take Nyx downstairs pa so I can sleep atleast an hour. They had breakfast while I was asleep. Also, I must say, I really have the best boyfriend kasi when I woke up, theyre ready na to leave and they just had to wait for me to get dressed.
We met Inay in Jollibee and Nyx had another round of breakfast. We stayed there for quite a while then we went to SM Rosario to meet with Melissa. Nyx and I had a great time playing in Tom’s world. I’m addicted to these arcade games and somehow, Nyx has learned to adapt that. I’m not sure if you’re familiar with the game “Indiana Jones”. In this game, you can win a lot of tokens if you complete a certain pattern. Nyx is just so good at that. He has won total of 12 tokens and I didn’t win anything. May future ang anak ko sa mga ganyan! J We also played shooting game, Time Crisis and Daytona. I remember before ayaw ni Erick na naglalaro sa mga ganito, but I’m so glad to finally dragged him to playing atleast the shooting game and he so enjoyed it! J
Indiana Jones :)
Just before noon, Melissa arrived. She had to go somewhere pa kaya sya natagalan. Anyways, we asked Nyx where he wants to go and he said “Tagaytay”. The original plan was to stay in Melissa’s place to chat and bond, however, since she just met us up somewhere, we had to change plans. Halata naman kasing ayaw nya kaming isama sa place nya. So I suggested Tagaytay since Nyx wanted to go there naman. We decided to have our lunch in Tagaytay na lang. From SM Rosario, we had to take a jeepney going to Pala-Pala then Bus heading Tagaytay na. We arrived in Olivarez around 130 PM (It took us almost 2 hours!) and since I was so hungry na, we ate there. I super love Andoks chicken so I suggested dining there. J Nyx love their chicken sauce too so that’s where we all had our lunch na lang. J Super busog kasi considering na we were just 4 adults + Nyx (na parang adult na kumain!), ang dami ng food. We had 1 whole chicken, pork sinigang and bicol express. J
After lunch, we went straight to Picnic Grove (Entrance costs 50.00 each). I  chose to go there kasi I’ve always wanted to take Nyx to kite-flying. True enough, he liked it a lot. He wanted the Angry birds designed kite (which was a bit pricey for a kite, it costs 180.00!), labag man sa loob ko, we still bought it. J Erick enjoyed it a lot, di pa kasi kaya ni Nyx e. Anyway, it was not windy enough para magpataas ng kite. Erick was a bit dismayed. It was around 4 PM when Inay asked us to take her to the terminal kasi she has to man her store pa. We were supposed to stay pero since I felt so exhausted na din, we went home na lang. It was a very strenuous experience! Mas mahaba pa ung byahe namin kesa sa stay namin sa Tagaytay. I complained a bit to Erick, and as always, he would always say.. pwede naman tayo bumalik kahit kelan…” Fine! Wala na kong sinabi.. By this time, Nyx must be really exhausted na din kasi nakatulog na sya sa byahe.
As always, I always look forward to our weekends together as a family. I forgot to share pala na Nyx finally had the guts to ride a horse. There was a super cute little horse on our way to the groves na pwede ka magpapicture, and Nyx volunteered to have his picture taken riding the horse. That’s 20.00 per shot pero it was sulit! Last time kasi, takot pa si Nyx sa horse. J
I was so tired na when we reached home and since Nyx had his power nap on our way home, as usual, energetic pa din sya. He played with his tablet PC pa pero di na namin carry ng Kuya Erick nya so we slept before he did. The next morning, Papa said he slept around 12 AM na. What an energy!
This is definitely one of the many weekends we’ll never forget! J
Have a great week ahead! J



No comments: