Monday, January 28, 2013

Mommies love Android! ♥♥

I am just super amazed with Android applications that I wanna blog about it. I am never the techie type of person. I am  usually content with any type of phone as long as it has SMS,call features, camera and a music player. Until I figured it'll be more useful if it has internet capacity. And that's it. Feeling ko ang high-tech na ng phone ko. Until I was introduced to an android phone - Sony Experia. This is how the phone looks like.


When I was browsing for pictures of this phone online, I didnt even realize that Sony Experia has different versions pala. Basta this is how it looks like.

This is actually Erick's phone kasi I'll never ever buy a brand new expensive phone. I'd rather spend it on more important things siguro kasi di naman sobra sobra funds ko. Anyway, aside from good pictures it takes, I also enjoy browsing the net in its wide screen. The resolution and the color is good. Super linaw. I was happy with it na until I discovered na nageexist pala ang Android Market. Lahat kami sa bahay, fan na fan na nito.

Erick is particularly fond of the app called "Simple MP3 Downloader". He is a music lover and he basically likes songs of all genre and since this app is just so simple, di nya kailangan maging techie para magamit to. ☺

I, on the other hand, like the games, e-books, photo editor, photo collage maker and many others. Pero kanina, I was super amazed when I found na I can download pala applications that I can use for Nyx. I found tons of applications on learning alphabet, numbers, shapes, etc. The audio and visual are perfect for kids' learning. Somehow, it makes it easier for kids to remember what theyre being taught and may mga exams pa to test the kids' retention. I'm super inlove with Android na!

Before we slept kanina, Nyx, Erick and I spent time studying together and I like how Nyx is responding. I decided to teach him 5 letters per day muna. He now knows the first 5 letters of the Alphabet. ☺☺

So Thanks Android for making teaching a lot easier for mommies like me! ♥♥ #androidlove


No comments: