Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Midweek - Wednesday!


Nothing much happened today. Erick and I went out to buy our household groceries around 12 noon kanina after Erick's shift. We chose RFC in Las PiƱas City kasi it was along the way ,plus I thought it'll be more cheaper and its not as crowded as Puregold , Savemore or Supermarket (kasi its payday pala!). I'm not too picky when it comes to location kasi di naman ako maarte sa lugar. What matters most to me is getting my purchases at its cheapest. ☺ Saka kahit san pa yan, it'll never change the fact that grocery shopping for the house is therapeutic for mommies or breadwinners like me. ☺

We got home at around 3 PM and just as I expected, my son was still up waiting for us. He seldom sleeps at noon and my mom tolerates it kasi maaga daw sya nakakatulog pag di sya nagsisiesta. Fine! Hinayaan ko na instead of him sleeping almost midnight na kung nakatulog sya ng tanghali. Yun nga lang, we don't get to spend time together before I leave for work, un pa man din ung time na super kulit sya and this kakulitan serves as my alarm clock (minsan nga lang napapaaga ako ng gising at napapagalitan ko sya!).

Anyway, I remember having read from +Mommy Fleur's blog na its best to go out and get a breather during midweek to avoid burn out. I actually believe na its definitely gonna help kasi sometimes it feels like a 5-day work week is just super exhausting and it seems like waiting for weekend takes forever kung repetitive lang ung routines for each day of the work-week. So, I'll suggest to Erick na Wednesday na lang namin gawin ung grocery namin biweekly then some Wednesdays, we'll just eat out before we go home from work. I hope this helps. ☺

Also, I just wanna share here that I feel so bad na hindi ako ung nagpaligo kay Nyx. I guess its a mom thing na gusto mo ikaw naglilinis sa baby mo para sure ka na maayos ung paglilinis sa kanya. Hay! Anyway, I'll definitely make up for it tomorrow na lang. ☺


Let's all enjoy the rest of the week! ☺

#excited for weekend

No comments: