Monday, January 21, 2013

Defending myself on not posting pictures YET. :)

I'm sure you might be wondering why I havent posted any pictures of my son nor any of our escapades here yet. I have a good explanation to that. I dont have my own laptop/personal computer and internet connection YET. I have been contemplating a lot on buying my own laptop but I'd like to avoid splurging yet since the year has just started. Plus, I wanna establish a secure savings first before spending on not-so-important things. Erick and I bought my son a tablet PC on his 3rd birthday and he's so much into playing with it. Even if I subscribe myself in an internet connection, I know na magaaway lang kami ng anak ko kasi I'd ofcourse use it  most of the time. So wag na lang muna. I upload most of our pics sa facebook and that's way easier coz its not that time consuming. I use my lola's PC for that. I can actually go there anytime and use it hassle-free kaso tamad ang lola nyo so I'll just wait until I have my own. ☺ I'll be glad to keep this blog well -maintained with stories and pictures as soon as I have the means para naman it can serve its purpose - to show my son how he is growing up. ☺

I kinda have a rundown of the posts I owe this blog, and here's some that I can think of:
  • Christmas celebration
  • New Year's Celebration
  • Nyx's 3rd birthday
  • Tagaytay with Erick - January 5th
  • Tagaytay with Inay, Melissa, Nyx and Erick - January 20th
Mahaba-habang posts to. I'm just glad that I made the decision to start blogging again. I started checking on my multiply blog again, I read thru all the articles and it feels good to have everything almost recorded during those days. It brings back a lot of memories and it reminds me of the lessons that I should have learned from every bad decision I made in the past.

I came across this quote and I wanna share it here:

“Certain things, they should stay the way they are.
 You ought to be able to stick them in one of those
 big glass cases and just leave them alone.” J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
I just realized that it's true. There are some things that we cannot change and no matter how hard we try to change it, it just cant be changed. We just have to find a place for it somewhere just leave it there and MOVE ON. ☺ Life is bigger only if we EXPLORE it. ♥♥♥
Let's all stay positive!!! ☺

No comments: