Friday, January 18, 2013

Things I should be thankful for:

I just thought that listing all the good (and bad ) things going on in my life will somehow invite good vibes so ima start doing that! :)

  • Im sooo happy because my brother received approval na for his scholarship from Strike Revilla. This is a perfect time to take advantage of assistance like this from local candidates kasi election is fast approaching na. Thats about Php 5000.00 din! :) Its a big help especially that 2nd sem is almost over and the check he'll be receiving will go towards savings na lang.
  • Yesterday was my restday and it was a very productive one. I have been planning to go on a general check up a long time ago so I can maximize my health card benefits and I'm glad it finally translated to reality yesterday! I had my blood chemistry done and since I'm having some problems with my menstrual period, I also had my transvaginal ultrasound done and I got favorable results. So I walked away from the clinic really happy. :) Im awaiting the results of my lab tests and I'm also hopeful there's nothing wrong with me. Keep praying! :)
  • I did some shopping today (pre-loved items), the money I saved from getting my ultrasound done, I used it for something else. :)
  • Nyx and I had great quality time again today. Moments like this will always be worth my time and its priceless! :)
  • I woke up to the smell of hot chocolate prepared by my super wonderful boyfie! :)
  • Mom is feeling better now. She's been feeling a little hypertensive for days now and I'm glad she's better.

Eric and I just started to hear mass regularly this January and it feels great. It feels so good to be closer to God. It feels light and everything feels ok. I have trillion other things to be thankful for and all these I owe to Him! I also wanna thank Eric and my son for giving me the motivation I need to stay positive in life.

 

Positive vibes everyone! :)

No comments: