Monday, February 11, 2013

A reunion with an old friend.

Last Saturday, I finally got the chance to meet up with a good friend again. She suffered from Aneurism 7 years ago.

The last time I saw her, she couldnt recognize anyone. She lost speech and motor skills. Basically, she went back from infanthood. It was not a good sight. She flew to Italy with her Mom for fast recovery.  

I'm glad kasi when I saw her again after 7 long years, there was a huge difference. She remembers everything na from highschool days and it was great kasi nakikipagkwentuhan na sya samen ni Con.

We had a good laugh and she revealed herself in a way. I was appreciative and it meant a lot to me. At first, I felt awkward kasi I didnt know how to treat her, pero as we went along with the tsismisan, I realized I shouldnt give her special treatment kasi she'll feel different. So I treated her the same way I treat my other friends. I was so careful kasi when she opened the gate for us, she instantly told us not to laugh at her. I never did and I hope in a way, I was able to make her feel nothing has changed. ☺

She looked sad when we said we couldnt join her for Bible study. She said we were only making excuses. I just really had to be home ahead of Erick so I had to leave after lunch. Sana may next time pa so we can really catch up. ☺


We took one picture and I'll post it here some other time. ☺

No comments: