Friday, February 1, 2013

Not my usual Friday.

This was a productive day for me.  I got home around 930 AM, played and gave Nyx his bath first then went out to meet a good friend from high school. She will be leaving for Singapore before the month ends and I’m so proud of all her achievements in life so far. Despite all her outstanding merits, she remained humble and down to earth.  It always feels good to surround ourselves with positive people because it attracts all the positive energy we need to move forward in life. We had a good laugh and we shared stories about our common friends. It’s really nice to be with the people we grew up with sometimes kasi it reminds us of how we were like when we were younger.

 Anyway, I got home around 1230 PM and I found Nyx waiting for me by the doorstep.

He was a bit mad na hindi ko sya sinama. The original plan kasi was to let him come with me kaso when I went out after giving him his bath, super init sa labas and I was too protective of his skin kasi super sensitive nga. So un na nga, I left him at home na lang.

We started our usual lessons and it made a whole lot difference kasi this time, I was teaching him sa sala with the whole family. He was not taking it too seriously so retention wasn’t as good as when we were having our lessons privately in my room. So next time, lessons will be held only in MY ROOM. J

Erick arrived around 230 PM and I joined him for lunch. This does not usually happen kasi I usually eat ahead of him. We went upstairs, had some kulitan with Nyx then we dozed off na. J

Nga pla, I decided not to push thru with the Cebu flight so I didn’t pay it kasi I have read many blogs and it suggests na its best if we go for Cebu-Bohol trip so return flight should be departing from Tagbilaran so it won’t be too pricey. I’ll just stand by for more promos. I’m sure I’ll catch a good one pretty soon. J

I wasn’t feeling good when I left the house kasi Nyx had slight fever then. It may be due to colds or the weather. I hope he’s ok na by tomorrow. Sana naman hindi to dahil na-stress sya sa lessons namin. I hope I’m not being too hard on him. L

Our initial plan was to spend the weekend in Batangas (Erick’s family house), due to Nyx’s condition, we might not be able to push through with the plan. Lately kasi napapadalas ang labas nya. So most likely, we’ll end up staying at home  during the weekend then Monday morning, Erick and I may just spend a day in Batangas. I hope Nyx will get well soon.

This was definitely not my usual Friday.

 I hope a great weekend will make up for it. :)


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: