Monday, February 25, 2013

Happy 50th Birthday Inay! :)

Last weekend, we were not supposed to go to Batangas. Pero since Inay texted to inform us that Melissa (Erick’s sister) would come for a visit, we opted to go na lang din kasi it’s very seldom that Inay sees all her 3 children together. We want her to be happy. At first, I was not really considering it kasi I know we’d be busy in the next 2 days with all the construction and renovation. Pero since Erick almost begged for me to agree, I said yes. J
We left Cavite at around 7 AM and we reached Erick’s family house around 10 AM. Super sanay na si Nyx sa byahe. He never complained and I guess, we can start tagging him along in our future trips. Kahit mga tipong Zambales and Baguio lang.Kasi I don’t think kaya na nya ung Ilocos. J
I remember sharing here na super ayaw ni Nyx ang magpapicture. Ewan ko ba dun. Hindi pa nasanay. Super bilang na bilang ko ung few pictures na nakatingin sya. Kiber! I still take pictures of him kahit di sya nakatingin. J 

This was taken before we left Cavite. I super love it na kasya na sa kanya ung Adidas shoes na bigay ng tita ko from Dubai. It looks so good on him! J
 This was the cake we bought for Inay when we came home to Batangas. Medyo na-disappoint lang ako kasi hindi sila kumakain ng cake. Meron palang nageexist na mga ganon. We gave cakes away sa mga kids then nilagay na namin sa fridge. I was just thinking, kung sa bahay namin un.. di na un magtatagal sa table. Anyway, atleast it made Inay smile. So its worth a try. Si Nyx din kasi ang nagbigay. Sino bang hindi mapapangiti dun?! J

Our plan was to stay in Batangas overnight pero since Nyx took a nap for over 2 hours, I was afraid na baka hindi sya magpatulog ng ibang tao dun. So I asked Erick if we could go home by 7 pm. Pumayag naman sya. I was amazed kay Nyx kasi he was up the entire time on the road plus he was still super energetic when we reached home. Iba talaga ang energy ng anak ko! J Anyway,  I was thinking din na renovation would start early the following day and I wanted to be there when it starts so nagyaya na din ako umuwi. Good thing, Erick agreed . J
I have the most understanding, generous, caring, kind, patient and loving boyfriend in this planet talaga!
It was totally fine with Inay din kasi Melissa left naman ahead of us. J

1 comment:

Minister PalealYah Bayn Yisrael said...

Hello, my name is Jimmie and I am new to the world of blogging. I write mostly about God, spiritual principle, and living life to His purpose. I would love it if you stopped by and checked out my blogs and followed my endeavor. Thank you and God bless!!!