Monday, February 4, 2013

A Weekend Spent At Home.

When I got home from work on Saturday, I’m glad to see Nyx walking around the neighbourhood which only means na magaling na sya. I let out a sigh of relief. I was too worried on my way home kasi my mom was not picking up my calls (and Erick’s calls) while I was calling her from work. I’m so glad it wasn’t anything serious. It just got me thinking that maybe he was so stressed out with our lessons the past consecutive days so nagkasakit sya. So, to free myself from this guilt, I spared him from these lessons muna during the weekend. I allowed him to play, watch TV and be as free as he can be while having our precious relax-time together as a family.
We had not much activity during the weekend. While I was waiting for Erick on Saturday, I decided to have a general cleaning of our room. I don’t normally do this kasi I’ve always had someone do it for me. Siguro quarterly or three times a year pero this is very unusual kaya when Erick arrived, I bragged what I did right away. I was super tired na so while we were watching TV, I unexpectedly dozed off. Erick was understanding enough not to wake me up anymore. By the time I woke up, Erick and Nyx was asleep na. So I just had my quick shower then slept again. What a great Saturday that is!
On Sunday..
We attended the 9:00 AM mass as usual, went for a quick walk then headed home. Our original plan was to meet with my high school bestfriends for a play date with our kids kaso I thought Nyx needed some rest pa plus Erick had flu, so it didn’t push through. I was also not feeling good na at this time din so Erick and I just slept.
Di ako nakatulog kagad so I decided to watch “One More Try”. I was so impressed with the story line. Very seldom to nangyayari kasi I’ve always thought na Filipino movies have similar plot and its very predictable. I can only name very few Tagalog movies na super like ko. So I highly recommend that you try watching this movie. I plan on making a separate blog entry about that.
It was Monday na when Erick and I realized that it was our monthsary pala nung Sunday. We weren’t able to celebrate pero I’m so glad that we are now 8 months together! Im so hopeful na magtagal kami kasi we’re kinda starting to build our lives together. Sayang naman kung maghihiwalay pa kami. To date, I’m glad na were still both happy with each other. Though madalas kaming mag-away, the “making-up” part is always sweet and it only proves na were still so in-love with each other!
Tomorrow, Tuesday, I’ll come with Erick sa Batangas. We’ll just basically spend the day there, sleep, then head back to work. Atleast, napagbigyan ko sya na umuwi sa Batangas. I’ll surely miss Nyx kasi one day ko syang di makikita. Haaay!
Sabi nila, relationship is not a one-way street. So, give and take lang yan. Papahiram ko muna si Erick sa parents nya..
Stay positive guys!


No comments: