Thursday, February 21, 2013

I’m a very proud mommy. :)

I remember sharing here that I had to stop my regular tutorial sessions with Nyx kasi he had fever one time after our intense lesson.. since I felt guilty about it, I opted to stop it muna and just resume after some time. I also remember sharing with you that I discovered an Android application about learning ABC’s and I introduced it to Nyx para there’s a fun way of learning naman din for him..
The other day, I was checking if he still remembered everything I taught him about alphabet. To my surprise, alam na nya din ung ibang letters na hindi ko tinuro. I realized, maybe he learned it from this Android application I was telling you about. There were times kasi when I see him browsing and playing with these applications. I’m just so proud of Nyx and I will definitely start teaching him how to write soon! J
Out of the 26 letters in the alphabet, 2 letters na lang ang hindi nya alam (Q and V)!

I’m just so proud and happy that my son is picking up really fast. He has good retention and comprehension skills and it manifests this early. At least now I’m relieved na kahit “bulol” pa sya in his age, smart kid talaga sya! J
I’ll be more patient in teaching him para he’d like studying din as he grows up. J

No comments: